About Jim Steel Garage Services
Jim Steel Car Sales was established in 1982 on Middle Street in Beeston. Jim had been buying and selling cars on the premises for 12 years when the garage and workshop became empty.
Jim decided to expand his car sales to repairs as well, which is when his elder son Kevin joined him after working in main dealer garages gaining his experience and knowledge in a wide variety of all makes and models of cars.
After 18 months the business became so established it was decided to move to our present premises on Station Road.
In 2008, Jim Steel Garage expanded to offer a commercial vehicle centre situated within Bilborough, Nottingham, while in 2012, the body shop was opened. This brought with it the latest technology in body repair, including low bake oven and water base paint systems.
Over the last few years, the garage has continued to grow, and we can now proudly call ourselves a Bosch Car Service garage, joining a national network of independent garages offering:
- First class service at affordable prices
- A national network of garages servicing all makes and models
- Bosch technicians trained on the latest technologies
- Up-to-date diagnostic equipment to pinpoint faults quickly and accurately
- Replacement parts of the same quality as the original meaning that your manufacturer’s warranty will not be affected
- A real commitment to customer care - all Bosch Car Service garages work to a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice
Jim Steel Garage is also a part of the Independent Garage Association Car Repair Plan, meaning you can pay into a scheme rather than paying us directly, allowing you to better manage your vehicle maintenance budget. We ensure our clients get the best deal, and that their experience with us is as easy and trouble-free as possible.
All of our sites offer:
- Free collection and delivery service
- Breakdown recovery service
- Factory trained technicians
- Manufacturers specification service and repair
- 12 months parts and labour warranty
- Complimentary courtesy vehicles
The repair, fault finding and diagnostics services we offer include:
- Engine management
- Repairs & fault diagnosis
- MOTs & MOT repairs
- Electrical fault checking & diagnostic work
- All car air-conditioning services including:
- Anti-bacterial treatment
- Vac and regassing
- Climate control systems
- Fault diagnosis
- Diagnostics for most makes and models